Problems planning your staff & resources?
YOUR DIARY PROBLEM
- You need to quickly see when you and your colleagues are available.
- Finding out when several people can meet is taking too long.
- Bookings means sending lots of emails and too much effort.
- Diary confusion can be frustrating and wastes time.
- You have to type data already held in another database.
- Moving appointments is clumsy and takes too long.
- You see all diary entries for all resources without searching.
- Booking the current viewed accounts avoids re-typing names.
- You book several people or resources with one entry.
- Standard appointment types avoid unnecessary typing.
- Appointments can be moved around without re-entry.
- Work planning becomes easier because you don’t have to type job or client names.
Discover how to really save time!